Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
About UsUla is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.Ula is an e-commerce, technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Jakarta and Bangalore. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Tiger Global, Tencent, Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Prosus and among others is Jeff Bezos via his family office Bezos Expeditions.We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and multiple nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.For more details, visit https://ula.app.What you’ll do :
- To drive Category Completeness
- Regularly perform field visit and gather market intel data
- Define the current Category and SKU gaps
- Set Category & SKU target for Seller Acquisition & Seller Ops Team
- To improve Seller Acquisition Productivity
- Monitor and control daily activity of Seller Acquisition & Seller Ops Team
- Set up weekly target and ensure the team is achieving those target
- To create and execute Seller Promotion Program
- Engage sellers to add more SKUs and participate in current campaign program
- To optimize Seller Location and Density and thus improving logistic cost efficiently
- Map out where we need to onboard sellers
- List down which area needs to onboard certain categories and SKUs
- To drive Profitability and analyze on potential improvements
- Setup and maintain logistic cost tracker
- Give recommendations to improve CM3 Profitability
- 2-3 years of experience in an account management and analytics role.
- Experienced from ecommerce/FMCG company is preferred
- Experienced in handling seller management and growing sales within certain categories
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel/Sheets.
- Experience with data visualization and data analysis. Ability to do SQL is a plus.
- Has persuasive approach, excellent communication and collaboration skills in English and Bahasa.
- Having attention to detail, bias towards taking action and aptitude for learning.
- Flexibility to operate in a structured and unstructured environment.
- Graduated from reputable university
- Has personal transportation: car or motorcycle - ability to do travel if needed